6.22.2012

ugh, waw, blah..

I don't know.. I should yay or nay.. it's 1 month and 1 week I have been in US..
and I still have being newbie, oww.. you know the hardest thing is I surrounded by sumbawanese, which they are talking sumbawa language every time, every minute and any where.. it's not cool and I hate it. if people ask where you come from you always answer you come frome Indonesia, but you almost cannot speak Indonesian.. ohh man, I feel sorry for that..
but, I know, I will not be with them any longer, my sister will come and like it or not I have to moved out, yeah.. it's kinda made me dilemma, in one side I want my sister to not come in, but in other side I kinda miss her and need her, I don't know for what.. hahahah
oia, yesterday I went to hospital again (last week I went to hospital, they cancel the appointment), but none of progress, because they need my cousin (tiwi) June pay check, which is I bring the may one.
oww.. almost forgot to tell you, my husband just bought me a new cell phone.. yeayyy.. I will take the pict very soon.. okey then good night world..

No comments: